Cross save when?
Hello dev, did you work on the cross save, I'm on ps4 and I want to go on pc, I don't want loose my progress and my cosmetics, killer and surviver who as bought.
Tagged:
Mod
Hello dev, did you work on the cross save, I'm on ps4 and I want to go on pc, I don't want loose my progress and my cosmetics, killer and surviver who as bought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The devs can't just make cross progression for whatever platform they feel, they need permission from the company that owns that platform. Also, they haven't even given cross progression to switch yet and that was actually promised/confirmed at the same time as Steam and Stadia so don't get your hopes up yet.
As we've said quite a few times now, we know this is a community wish but apart from the platforms that we've already announced (Steam, Stadia & Switch) we have no guarantees as to when/if cross progression will be available on other platforms.
Maybe I missed something, but I didn't know that switch was getting cross progression. Is that already out or when is that coming out?
It’s not out yet.
last info was it’s confirmed to come out in Q2 of 2021, so sometime the next 2-3 months
Sweet, finally I can actually play on this nice PC I have and not shell out even more money on the game XD
not totally sure on this, but your progression will carry over, but you will still need to purchase the game etc again on the new platform.
I thought you only need to purchase the basegame but DLC and in-Game purchases will carry over from the other platforms?
I'm actually not 100% sure on how that works @Mooks I'll check today...