When is the new Coldwind map rework coming out on console?

I've seen a lot of people play on it already, and I haven't heard any bad things about it yet.

The future map changes and other changes coming to Dbd are the only things motivating me to continue to play. It'd be nice to get an idea of when it gets released.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Just a guess.

    Maybe next week or the week after.

  • Same as PC, with the mid-chapter patch, coming within the next week or two.

  • Updates come out at pretty much the same time on all platforms, especially due to crossplay. The Coldwind rework is currently not Live for any platform and will be out when the mid chapter patch is released, a date for which we have not confirmed yet.

  • @Jackthryn said:

    I've seen a lot of people play on it already, and I haven't heard any bad things about it yet.

    The future map changes and other changes coming to Dbd are the only things motivating me to continue to play. It'd be nice to get an idea of when it gets released.

    You heard was the pc players testing it on ptb I will probably be put Tuesday or Wednesday