My personal Trapper Changes

Hello, I wanted to share a concept of Trapper Changes, including Add-Ons and his Perks and wanted to know what you guys think. I'll send screen shots of what I did because I don't wanna write down everything.

image.png
  • Stats and Power Description


image.png
  • Power Stats by default (my personal preference)


image.png
  • Common Add-Ons


image.png
  • Uncommon Add-Ons


image.png
  • Rare Add-Ons


image.png
  • Very Rare and Ultra Rare Add-Ons


image.png
  • Teachable Perks


That's it. Tell me what you think about these. To op, to weak, balanced? I'll wait and I'll be happy to see what you think.

Have a nice day.

Comments

  • Not a fan of some of your addon changes. Iridescent stone doesn't need exposed or to make value only after all traps are set. The yellow and purple bags shouldn't reduce the amount of traps on the map even though you're starting with an extra. Some of these changes could be nice QoL changes for him though.

  • @JHondo said:

    Not a fan of some of your addon changes. Iridescent stone doesn't need exposed or to make value only after all traps are set. The yellow and purple bags shouldn't reduce the amount of traps on the map even though you're starting with an extra. Some of these changes could be nice QoL changes for him though.

    I mean, he does have 6 Traps by default currently. In my version, he always has 7 Traps by default, and the bags just make it more convenient to store those Traps.

    I was thinking about Iri. Stone for quite a while because I don't really like what it currently does, and I put myself against a Trapper with my version of Iri. Stone in my head and personally, I'd find it rather scary to play against and it also has decent counterplay on the Survivors part by just disarming 1 Trap, then it goes on cooldown for 60 seconds, giving the Survivors time to disarm more Traps so he doesn't instantly become a one shot Killer again after resetting that one Trap.

  • @MrDardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146691#Comment_2146691

    I mean, he does have 6 Traps by default currently. In my version, he always has 7 Traps by default, and the bags just make it more convenient to store those Traps.

    I was thinking about Iri. Stone for quite a while because I don't really like what it currently does, and I put myself against a Trapper with my version of Iri. Stone in my head and personally, I'd find it rather scary to play against and it also has decent counterplay on the Survivors part by just disarming 1 Trap, then it goes on cooldown for 60 seconds, giving the Survivors time to disarm more Traps so he doesn't instantly become a one shot Killer again after resetting that one Trap.

    I like what iri stone does now. Making it an exposed effect becomes completely worthless after the first instance. The only time I could see your proposed change for iri stone getting any value is against rank 20-15 survivors that haven't experienced it yet and don't know the counter play.

    I'll have to play a couple Trapper games tonight and see the number of traps because I thought it's more than 6 with bag add-ons but if I'm completely wrong then yes I could get behind your bag changes.

  • @JHondo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146699#Comment_2146699

    I like what iri stone does now. Making it an exposed effect becomes completely worthless after the first instance. The only time I could see your proposed change for iri stone getting any value is against rank 20-15 survivors that haven't experienced it yet and don't know the counter play.

    I'll have to play a couple Trapper games tonight and see the number of traps because I thought it's more than 6 with bag add-ons but if I'm completely wrong then yes I could get behind your bag changes.

    It is more than 6 with bag. With brown and yellow bags you get +1 trap so you go from 6 to 7 traps in a match. Stitched Bag gives you +2 which gives you 8 in total.

    With my changes, he'll always have 7, with or without bag Add-Ons.