What's the point in doing Adepts?

I saw the concept of Adept mentioned and I thought since there's no tome challenges currently I would have a go at doing the Survivor Adept challenges.

Yesterday I did David (first attempt and versus Oni - I was surprised I did it but I was playing super safe - sorry to my team that I didn't go for any saves or bold moves), Dwight and lastly Felix (which I actually found the hardest - his perks are...not great).

Aside from the Xbox Achievement is there any actual point in doing an Adept?

Comments

  • Bragging rights.

  • No they are just for achievements. They will not grant you any extra BP or reward.

  • @NVerde said:

    I saw the concept of Adept mentioned and I thought since there's no tome challenges currently I would have a go at doing the Survivor Adept challenges.

    Yesterday I did David (first attempt and versus Oni - I was surprised I did it but I was playing super safe - sorry to my team that I didn't go for any saves or bold moves), Dwight and lastly Felix (which I actually found the hardest - his perks are...not great).

    Aside from the Xbox Achievement is there any actual point in doing an Adept?

    Satisfaction

  • its an achievement, it has as much and little point as any other achievement