Is the new OOO a good perk?

As you know OOO is gonna get reworked in the next patch. I personally think that it’s a good information perk for solo queue players but I wanna know what others think of it

Comments

  • @swager21 said:

    As you know OOO is gonna get reworked in the next patch. I personally think that it’s a good information perk for solo queue players but I wanna know what others think of it

    It’ll still be absolutely insane in my opinion. Hell, they might need to nerf it more. We’ll have to see how it performs I suppose. It could very well still be the bane of Trapper and Hag players’ existence though.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/245962/is-the-new-ooo-a-good-perk

    It’ll still be absolutely insane in my opinion. Hell, they might need to nerf it more. We’ll have to see how it performs I suppose. It could very well still be the bane of Trapper and Hag players’ existence though.

    You can only see the killer every 30 seconds which means you probably won’t see the killer when they’re placing a trap down. I do think that the fact that it exposes the killers aura perks is a bit strong (especially for swf groups) but hey the perk needs some use

  • @swager21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2146352#Comment_2146352

    You can only see the killer every 30 seconds which means you probably won’t see the killer when they’re placing a trap down. I do think that the fact that it exposes the killers aura perks is a bit strong (especially for swf groups) but hey the perk needs some use

    It’s less reliable sure but if you see where even one trap is placed then that could change the entire course of the game. Trapper can’t snowball if you don’t step in his traps.

  • I think the new Object will be even better for certain scenarios. I never liked the old object, but this new one.. might give it a few tries

    Just knowing that the killer has NC or IAE would be pretty insane

  • I'd say Distortion might be better than OoO now.

    You get the same information (what aura perks the killer has) but the first three times you aren't revealed. In exchange you don't see the killer either, but unless it's a stealth killer (who is likely undetectable anyway) or a 'pseudo-stealth' killer like Deathslinger, then you probaby don't need it.

    Indoor maps it could be more useful though.

  • Will the new OoO reveal killers aura even if hes undetectable?

  • the new object will be more situational but can come in clutch in chases.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Will the new OoO reveal killers aura even if hes undetectable?

    No but the eye will lightup like spinechill kinda overriding the undetectable. So if its a ghostface with nurses and the eyes lighting up....run.

  • I mean either play the ptb or wait for it to come out and try it yourself?

  • @Seraphor said:

    I'd say Distortion might be better than OoO now.

    You get the same information (what aura perks the killer has) but the first three times you aren't revealed. In exchange you don't see the killer either, but unless it's a stealth killer (who is likely undetectable anyway) or a 'pseudo-stealth' killer like Deathslinger, then you probaby don't need it.

    Indoor maps it could be more useful though.

    ooo can make a lot of aura reading perks like im all ears backfire. distortion doesnt have a lot of tokens and perks like a nurses calling immediately eat up 2 tokens due to the heal being too slow. ooo always works. if you are not the obsession then some things get even jucier. if the killer has barbecue and chili and he hooks someone for the first time the next time youll know that you should hide in lockers+even if you dont go into lockers youll know if hes going towards you. distortion would be better if they added a way to regain tokens but i doubt theyll buff an already decent perk

  • @nursewannabe said:

    I think the new Object will be even better for certain scenarios. I never liked the old object, but this new one.. might give it a few tries

    Just knowing that the killer has NC or IAE would be pretty insane

    ikr now i can get adept laurie without turning myself into a tunnel magnet