Benedict

Did Benedict Baker died in the last entry of the journal?

Comments

  • His fate is unknown. He's probably not dead though since death simply returns you to the campfire. He either lost all of his hope and by extension, his soul ceased to exist, or became a killer for the entity.
  • I'm leaning towards the idea of him being the new killer, given the situation in his Blight notes. I'm down with that.

  • @Keene_Kills said:
    I'm leaning towards the idea of him being the new killer, given the situation in his Blight notes. I'm down with that.

    I think the notes are vigos?

  • Global said:

    @Keene_Kills said:
    I'm leaning towards the idea of him being the new killer, given the situation in his Blight notes. I'm down with that.

    I think the notes are vigos?

    Very unlikely he dates them and the 2nd or 3rd to last entry is him call in out looking for vigos.
  • @Cetren said:
    His fate is unknown. He's probably not dead though since death simply returns you to the campfire. He either lost all of his hope and by extension, his soup ceased to exist, or became a killer for the entity.

    Probably still in-game, t-bagging the killer and looking for the hatch... after his teammates escaped 100 years ago (or whatever).

  • Yeah, he speaks about finding Vigo's notes and then seeking him out. Wonder if that means Vigo will pick up notes-leaving duties and ol' Benedict on the blighted hunt. But what did the blight turn him into there at the end...? Hopefully we'll see.

  • In today's lore stream, they specifically said Benedict "is" and Vigo "was", so Benedict seems to be very much alive.