To survivors
I just want to say thank you to all of you who are not using breakdown in its current state. I have been blessed to have not experienced it yet. With all the negative post I've seen today ( including the one I just got out of) I thought it would be nice to have a positive one.
Comments
:D
Yep same here. Haven't run into a single person running the perk so far.
First game of the day I go against a pretty solid team using plague. I killed a second Survivor pick up the other two on BBQ jumping into the hatch no key was brought into the trial. Poor plague
My reward for this good gesture.
I’m just running agitation for now. Been seeing breakdown a lot and it’s annoying enough to basement camp anyone abusing it.
As a survivor main it terrible to abuse bugs and exploits to make the game unfun for others.
I want the game enjoyable for both sides.
I agree. Like with the pallet Stun glitch which for some reason is still in the game happens and I feel I should have been stunned I will just kick the pallet even if normally I would have looped around/mindgamed for the hit. I won't go as far as to not use specific perks like ruin undying for instance I didn't use it because it was oppressive I didn't use it just because I didn't like it mine always got cleansed instantly. Papa has always been my favorite regression Perk I control pop not the survivors.
I'll only use it for as long as the pallet stun and the "blight hatch detector" glitches remain in the game.
I don't see it as much as no one is willing to switch out a second chance perk with a bugged perk, but when I realize its in the game I feel so goddamn bad for the killer player.
Yeah, I'm actually pretty shocked I've yet to run into a group abusing it.
Maybe it's because it takes an actual coordinated group for the bug to REALLY be effective (where other glitches I saw people taking advantage of like hiding in the bus when the killer couldn't enter it was seen all the time because any one individual survivor could easily abuse it) but as of yet at least, no group has done four Breakdowns against me.
I don't know man I feel like if I run into one Survivor with it on Haddonfield I would be screwed. I always seem to have struggles with that map and hook spawns. Always seem to have to travel pretty far to a hook only one maybe two on the street have to travel behind a house to a hook etc. That is just one god-awful map for a lot of reasons.
Ran into a very sportsmanlike Legion half an hour ago. This game is so much more enjoying when people are considerate of each other. You can play to win but a gesture here, a "gg!" there, goes a long way.
I'd rather lose than win because of an exploit.