What if there was a prop hunt mode in dbd ?
I know yall seen this from cowsiam but what do yall think tho.
I know yall seen this from cowsiam but what do yall think tho.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dbd is already prophunt.
but, like, yeah. 4 killers, 16 props, 3 minutes to hunt 'em all. sounds like great fun.
I don’t know what prop hunt is nor cowsiam?
You take the shape of various objects in the world and pretend to be them
Cows I am is a dbd yt/streamer and occasionally he mods the game to do some wacky stuff like 1st person surivor
thx!
So.. Claudette as a bush, but a little bit more fleshed out?
Yeah
It'd be interesting for a few matches and then the player base for it will drop.
Isn't this what they were going to add at the start of a match? that you have to find stuff first to be able to work on gens?
Its hilarious fun in call of duty. Not sure dbd game engine is good enough to be like the cod prophunt. Plus no bullets, it would take weeks to melee hit everything in the game.
1st person survivor should be another mode. Brings the horror factor 10 fold