Trapper should never get new chase music.

Simple as the title. Generally speaking, all killers that get looked back on get new chase music and lose the generic one that all the old killers share. When long in the future that all killers have their unique chase music and terror radius, Trapper should keep the old one as he is the first killer.

Maybe update the music to make it fit him a bit more but I feel like he alone should keep the original music.

Comments

  • I think it would be cool if he kept all of them. Like every game as trapper it would just switch to one of the original ones.

  • I was actually thinking this for a while. Like, "hey maybe to keep the OG chase music, Trapper could claim them?" After all, Trapper is the icon of DBD.

  • I think they should do a MvC3 and add a setting that allows you to switch between individual character themes and the general ones.

  • Honestly, I think Billy shouldn't have gotten a new theme - keep the multiple different default themes for the three default killers.

    Doesn't help that Billy's theme isn't the best anyway.