Make the current ebony Mori base-kit and buff the offering, then redo some of the old moris.
Exactly as the title says, take the current ebony offering and make it base-kit. Now I already know what you're thinking, you can't mori someone with DS activated, happy now? Frankly put, the mori is currently unusable as a counter to any strong swf and it really shouldn't be. As a killer, if you want to get some style points and kill the survivor with your hands then it should just be base kit instead of having to bring in an ultra-rare offering to do it. Also they'd seriously need to update the older kills if it were to become basekit but they wouldn't because there's no money gained in doing so.
Now to add on that, the buffed Ebony would work as many have already recommended. Once you've hooked all survivors at least once, you can Mori anyone you choose (green version would work the same with except with just one survivor). The difference I'd make is that it confirmed to all survivors with a new status effect, "Set loose" this status effect just confirms to the survivors that the killer can currently kill survivors. It'll only show when the effect is only applied to one survivor (Like obsession will get it immediately once all gens completed with rancor but it'll only activate once a survivor has been killed if it's because of Devour hope).
That's it, think both killers and survivors can agree these changes aren't unreasonable or perhaps I may be missing something?
Comments
I think the only mori that should be base kit is cypress mori. It makes sense to me at least, that the Entity would allow the Killer permission to execute the last survivor if they wanted to and in doing this I think the Killer should get the same amount of points that they would for hooking them that way they aren't screwed over.
Once keys get gutted I don't see any reason the mori offerings should be touched either. I know it stinks that they are kind of useless but I really would rather see moris get baked into perks more like Rancor and Devour Hope. They could add new perks that have mori potential or rework old perks to gain mori power.
Idk that's just my thoughts on it as someone who plays both sides.
I played back with original moris and part of me kind of misses them honestly lol. I liked the actual scare factor for ebony moris but on the other hand I understand why people disliked them.
I still like the one hook and can mori tbh. Right now moris serve no actual purpose and it blows my mind that moris got nerfed into the ground while keys were untouched (potentially buffed with spawn rates).