Love & Sugar (Chill, Relax, and talk with fog travelers)
Hey, I decided that we need a place just to chat or get to know each other. Many fog travelers that I knew very well played Xbox and even I didn't know that they played Dead by Daylight on console. So, let's just talk, chill, and relax, after all we're all fog travelers! Keep it civil and just make yourself at the Entity's home!
@Lowbei (SMM) Salt Management Mod
@Lowbei (SMM) Salt Management Mod
Comments
Yeah but not really my main goal. I'm more about the bloodpoints. I play a limited amount of hours and games during the week and focus on getting 4 stacks of BBQ. I most likely will take a break after the next event from both the game and forum. I'm almost at that point i don't need the bloodpoints and the forum turns into a toxic waste dump after every ptb and patch.
What have you been up to any personal goals for your killers or survivors? Have you made any new friends from the forum?
About the friends, I'm glad that are good friends again. Talking about friends, where is @chemical_reject? I see you and him talk like no tomorrow, now I hardly ever see that.
I talk with @chemical_reject outside of the forum and we play together. He is busy working. I'm personally burned out on here. Not sure if he is also.
Kill them all!
Based on some of the rank 1's ive played against that use him at rank 1(it is crazy i know) he will be a freaking Nightmare(pun intended).
Survivors: "Ugh, it's Freddy. This is gonna be annoying."
Killer: "Ugh, why'd I pick Freddy? This is gonna be an annoying game."
This thread seems chill. I could really use that right now, since I'm stressing out like crazy. It's currently four in the morning where I am and I haven't gotten a wink of sleep because tomorrows the first day of my first job. I have to get up in two hours.
Please do. I don't think I'll be getting to sleep any time soon and, to make things worse, I get an upset stomach when I don't sleep enough. I honestly have no reason to be as nervous as I am, but I can't shake it. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day. How about you? Do you think things will go okay on your end?