How to not 3 gen hag
So I tried out hag yesterday. Eventually I got a three gen strat and I absolutely hated how long that game lasted. It was unfun for me and I bet the last two survivors.
First of all how does a solo queue survivor even beat that strat?
And are there any other ways to play, than just trapping 3-4 gens.
Comments
1) They don't
2) No
3 genning is boring no matter what killer you play. Try using rusty shackle add ons and get cheeky gen snatches. Hag with rusty shackles is an entirely different killer.
Beating a 3 gen hag is hard and should be... you three genned yourselves. But it's not impossible, have one person run her while the other activates all the traps.
Only ways to beat that strat is by using a flashlight to get rid of traps, and a key to escape the 3-gen.