FREE the FOX!!!

He was banned for no good reason and we should step up and show support but be careful apparently just disagreeing with someone’s opinion warrants a ban now , if I don’t end up banned for posting this I’m changing my avatar to Feng Min in remembrance 
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • why did he get banned?

  • wait what did the fox do

  • Free the Fox, He was banned for no reason. This is total B.S.
  • Vietfox told me he didnt get any pm about the ban. Plus he should had had the month ban, not the permaban.
    Just because a mod doesn’t agree with you or the killer mains on here doesn’t mean you deserve a ban I guess we should all start flagging people we don’t agree with to get them banned so they can’t share their opinion, I would just like to know one good reason why, he didn’t threaten, name call , or anything but he’s banned? Ok...pretty good job so far mods
  • this will be locked, bans are bot discussed on this forum

  • if anyone needs a ban its Senzu Duck since s/he is just rude and constantly pestimistic

  • if anyone needs a ban its Senzu Duck since s/he is just rude and constantly pestimistic

    And contorts words and twists the context of others. 
  • Can't say I didn't see it coming, bit I will say he seemed fairly mature compared to some other feng ming avatars
  • Dr_doom_j2 said:i
    Can't say I didn't see it coming, bit I will say he seemed fairly mature compared to some other feng ming avatars
    As far as i know he didnt insult anyone and tried to not derail the original topic, so sounds pretty unfair to me.
    He came off passive aggressive to me sometimes. But I never took it personally. Maybe they accidentally mistakened him for duck? 
  • this will be locked, bans are bot discussed on this forum

    I don’t give a ######### I didn’t name him , he was banned for nothing it’s not right , one of the mods shouldn’t have their job which they don’t do half the time anyway, but we’re gonna ban fox who literally has done nothing wrong because we don’t agree with him , it’s totally not fair and I’m gonna start reporting all these killer mains in here who start their ######### because I know they had a hand in it thinking he was making burner accounts and spamming LOLs but I play this game with him a lot and have gotten to know him well he didn’t do any of it , it’s a damn shame that someone still has a job for this
  • I wonder who is next?

  • Locking this down now, will post a link to the forum rules here as well to remind you all not to discuss people's bans on the forums!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/94/community-guidelines#latest