What's wrong with this perk build?
######### is this...
######### is this...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't have exhaustion mechanic in DBD mobile?
Oh they have that, the same as in the normal version
Probably meant to put in Dance With Me instead of Lithe or Sprint Burst.
Oof, two exhaustion perks... Though it would work if you were in a chase for more than 40 seconds, I guess?
sprint burst with lithe lol
If you use Sprint Burst and Lithe, you will never use Lithe.
You must fast-vault a window to use Lithe, but to fast-vault, you need to sprint, meaning Sprint Burst will activate, nullifying any potential use of Lithe.
I didn’t understand what was so bad with this build until I realised that was Sprint Burst and not Dance With Me. 😳 😂