Passive Strengths for survivors? Yes/no, why?

I've been thinking. Right now, survivors are basically just skins. Wouldn't it be interesting if all the survivors had different small passive strengths/abilities? I think it would, but they are good as they are too. But I've seen many people talk and complain about it. So I came up with different passive abilities ideas for some of the survivors, but some of them might be really weak.

Dwight: Passive leader effect, but only 1%.

Claudette: Heals 3% faster without a med-kit.

Jake: Sabotaging 2% faster.

Nea: Footstep sounds are reduced by 5%.

Kate: Directional Humming. Only survivors can hear it. It has a range of 20m and gets louder the closer you get to her. Almost like Huntress's humming.

Adam: Cleansing Totems 5% faster.

Zarina: Crouching 4% faster.

Would it be a bad idea to add this into the game? What do ya think?

Comments

  • I think those effects are too marginal to do anything. I would rather like that the specific character perks they have have a stronger effect on the character they originated on. Like Botany knowledge gives a 33% boost, but on Claudette its 44% or something.

  • I'd rather not see 4 Megs in every match, I already don't want to see any

  • @sulaiman said:

    I think those effects are too marginal to do anything. I would rather like that the specific character perks they have have a stronger effect on the character they originated on. Like Botany knowledge gives a 33% boost, but on Claudette its 44% or something.

    I was thinking about that too. But then the difference is not the characters, it's the character+perk. And it wouldn't even work on all survivors like Jake, and it would probably make exhaustion perks a bit unbalanced if they got stronger with their owners.

  • I really like this idea because it'll add more depth to the survivors even if it's just by a little bit.

    The argument that the passive strengths would be useless is a pointless one for the reason being that is literally the point. You don't want it to be OP but instead just a small buff.

  • This would just make the game grindier as people get and equip perks on characters to complement their passives. I say no, the game is grindy enough as it is.

  • @Karao_Ke said:

    I really like this idea because it'll add more depth to the survivors even if it's just by a little bit.

    The argument that the passive strengths would be useless is a pointless one for the reason being that is literally the point. You don't want it to be OP but instead just a small buff.

    No, i dont want a small buff, i want to have a unique feeling when playing a certain charakter.

  • I think the problem is it would result in a few certain survivors being seen as the best ones to use and out of all the characters you'd only see a select few in matches.