So I am new to playing The Pig...

I bought Pig last night, and I've played 3 matches with her so far. I'm still trying to get the hang of the dash and ambush attacks, but that's to be expected. As for her traps, I thought a Survivor wasn't able to escape through the exit gates with a trap on their head?

I downed a Claudette during EGC, but she was still able to crawl out the exit gates with the trap on her head. I thought that could only happen if trying to escape through the hatch? If traps don't become active during EGC, then that seems to really limit Pig's power as a Killer.

Thoughts?

Tagged: Dev

Comments

  • @marciamarciamarcia said:

    I bought Pig last night, and I've played 3 matches with her so far. I'm still trying to get the hang of the dash and ambush attacks, but that's to be expected. As for her traps, I thought a Survivor wasn't able to escape through the exit gates with a trap on their head?

    I downed a Claudette during EGC, but she was still able to crawl out the exit gates with the trap on her head. I thought that could only happen if trying to escape through the hatch? If traps don't become active during EGC, then that seems to really limit Pig's power as a Killer.

    Thoughts?

    It does limit the pig. use your power to delay the game before the last gen is done.

    Look up the Pig guide on youtube by someone named Scorpionz, arguably the best to learn from.

  • I just earned my first Merciless Killer with Pig, and it was against pretty decent Survivors too. That match was both fun and challenging. I think I might continue to play Pig as one of my regular Killers. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

  • @marciamarciamarcia said:

    I just earned my first Merciless Killer with Pig, and it was against pretty decent Survivors too. That match was both fun and challenging. I think I might continue to play Pig as one of my regular Killers. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

    Congratulations!

  • @marciamarciamarcia said:

    I just earned my first Merciless Killer with Pig, and it was against pretty decent Survivors too. That match was both fun and challenging. I think I might continue to play Pig as one of my regular Killers. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

    OINK

    1.png


  • @marciamarciamarcia said:

    I just earned my first Merciless Killer with Pig, and it was against pretty decent Survivors too. That match was both fun and challenging. I think I might continue to play Pig as one of my regular Killers. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

    ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

  • (reaches out)

    *boop*

    Pig: RAWRRRRR

    (get downed and trap placed on my head)

    Me: seems like I reached my boop limits for the day

  • @Dennis_van_eijk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2142884#Comment_2142884

    Survived mothers dwelling a lot against pig.

    With and without those add ons.

    It is never guaranteed a kill with those add ons, not on big maps nor on small maps.

    You don't want to know how many times my key is in the last box ๐Ÿ˜…

    It is very rare for me to get it on the first try or anything before the last box.

    If you hear her TR don't be scared and just risk it.

    The only survivors who get headpops from it (no matter the add ons) are the ones who get scared when they hear her TR.

    They suddenly go hide to see if they can spot where she is.

    And by the time they realise she's chasing someone else, they have spent so much time that there is a great chance they get a headpop.

    The worst thing that can happen is she goes for you.

    But then the timer stops and when she leaves you alone, you are miles away and most likely close to a box with some extra time you got from the chase.

    This happens a lot actually. Survivors mind game themselves into death. Its much more effective for them to just run like a headless chicken and search for boxes as if their life depended on it.....in which it does....

  • @nursewannabe said:

    Seriously: disregard ANY post in here if they say that her dash is garbage. They either don't play pig, or just play her because ruin undying isn't enough of a slowdown and need something more to avoid genrush /s

    As other people mentioned, watch scorpionz's guide. You probably won't find better pig player than him

    Its a learning curve no BS. I used to be really bad about her dashes, but its a learning curve, you really gotta do the research and figure out when and where you can make magic happen. Otherwise it just ends up as a dead part of her kit. It really teaches you to stay 10 steps ahead of people.

1 2 โ€บ