Nerf doctor

His power is too easily abusable with no counterplay. Please Nerf him.

Comments

  • Its understandable why a new player will be having trouble with the Doctor given that he is a notorious noob stomper along with the Legion.

    He is fairly average outside of stomping noobs due to his lack of mobility and lethality.

    He might get hits slightly earlier but he still needs two hits and W is strong against him like all other non mobile killers.

    Also his detection might be strong but running away if you notice him coming for you after he hits you extends chases by a lot as his lack of mobility balances out his chase/detection upsides.

  • i read this thread thinking you and @CornHub were joking, but since you aren’t -

    Counter play is: get good.

    Doctor will never be nerfed. He’s the most balanced killer in the game, and if you’re not completely baby brain, he’s easy to play against. Please, I love to see it, cry more. I really hope you keep crying so I can continue to laugh. thanks.

    By the way, if a doctor is landing all his shocks, he has his timing down REALLY good, because you have to shock at a VERY specific time to negate actions. you’re just bad at the game & the person playing the doctor is simply better than you. yes, really. you can’t win them all. like I said, get good.

  • my diagnosis? get gud

  • @ggezbaby said:

    i read this thread thinking you and @CornHub were joking, but since you aren’t -

    Counter play is: get good.

    Doctor will never be nerfed. He’s the most balanced killer in the game, and if you’re not completely baby brain, he’s easy to play against. Please, I love to see it, cry more. I really hope you keep crying so I can continue to laugh. thanks.

    By the way, if a doctor is landing all his shocks, he has his timing down REALLY good, because you have to shock at a VERY specific time to negate actions. you’re just bad at the game & the person playing the doctor is simply better than you. yes, really. you can’t win them all. like I said, get good.

    I know Doc is quite balance. I think the reason lot of people don't like playing against him is because he has a bit of everything except mobility in his base kit: Anti loop, detection, slowdown

  • @Demogorgeouse said:

    Slot of doc players I see spam the power.also there's no way to counterplay his power, so idk

    Press w, spamming his power is what hese supposed to do. Just watch the otz guide. He doesnt need a nerf, hese quite balanced

  • This is a bait or you are an angry immersed build player.

  • @ggezbaby said:

    i read this thread thinking you and @CornHub were joking, but since you aren’t -

    Counter play is: get good.

    Doctor will never be nerfed. He’s the most balanced killer in the game, and if you’re not completely baby brain, he’s easy to play against. Please, I love to see it, cry more. I really hope you keep crying so I can continue to laugh. thanks.

    By the way, if a doctor is landing all his shocks, he has his timing down REALLY good, because you have to shock at a VERY specific time to negate actions. you’re just bad at the game & the person playing the doctor is simply better than you. yes, really. you can’t win them all. like I said, get good.

    He can spam his power and find where survivors are easily. I'd be fine with itifhe actually had a 30sec cool down. Also calling me and entitled survivors in won't work, I'm a killer main.

  • @ggezbaby said:

    i read this thread thinking you and @CornHub were joking, but since you aren’t -

    Counter play is: get good.

    Doctor will never be nerfed. He’s the most balanced killer in the game, and if you’re not completely baby brain, he’s easy to play against. Please, I love to see it, cry more. I really hope you keep crying so I can continue to laugh. thanks.

    By the way, if a doctor is landing all his shocks, he has his timing down REALLY good, because you have to shock at a VERY specific time to negate actions. you’re just bad at the game & the person playing the doctor is simply better than you. yes, really. you can’t win them all. like I said, get good.

    He can spam his power and find where survivors are easily. I'd be fine with itifhe actually had a 30sec cool down. Also calling me and entitled survivors in won't work, I'm a killer main.

  • @IamFran said:

    This is a bait or you are an angry immersed build player.

    Ah entitled killerment a its finest. Go outside

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2141188#Comment_2141188

    His chases are too slow to be able to be that high on the list. Like clown he can consistently down but it does take some time.

    He also has no mobility which is a big downside

    He can do ST in half a second. Hes not losing distance

  • It’s still enough to get an extra loop or two if he overuses it

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2147509#Comment_2147509

    It’s still enough to get an extra loop or two if he overuses it

    Half a. Second is hardky any time to do anything against him.

1 2 ›