I cannot stress this enough!
If you tunnel and or camp from 5 gens you are not a good killer it is not worthy of a Gg ez message you cannot act good when you used cheap dirty tactics to win. I agree tunnelling and slugging and camping are all fair play when needed but from the get go no and if you message me saying Gg ez after I will keep you up all night with a long string of messages telling you that you are literally a trash baby killer who needs to use dirty tactics to win
Morale of the story if you're gonna play cheap and message afterwards you're gonna get ripped apart by me and everyone else who you just pissed off. But by all means use these tactics if needed.
Comments
"I will keep you up all night with a long string of messages telling you that you are literally a trash baby killer who needs to use dirty tactics to win"
LOL I legit laughed at that. The pure vengeful spite in that sentence is funny. :)
I understand, killers camping and tunneling is not fun. But remember that there are perks that can stop camping and tunneling, here are some I would recommend.
Second Wind, DS, and maybe even Camaraderie!
This requires teamates to not be potatoes it's not even the camping that's the issue it's killers that then brag
The only reason anyone would ever say "gg ez" is to mine salt... and your reaction seems like the exact thing they're hoping for, so... congrats on reinforcing their behavior?
That's why, back when I still had messages on and survivors would send me "gg ez" after a match, I'd respond with something along the lines of, "I'm sorry, I'm still learning." It's much more entertaining (for me) to take the fun out of it for them than to give them what they want.
Lol what can I say this issue really gets to me haha
"I will keep you up all night with long string of messages" ....
Isn't that considered adding salt to their vinegar? And being childish? Also, what stops them for blocking and not receiving anymore messages. 😕
Unfortunately giving them salt, won't stop them for being pricks. Just gives them ammo knowing they've literally got under your skin. You're better off just saying nothing man and going to the next match bud! ...
Thank you for this, I actually may benefit from these perks since I usually prefer not using such crutch-y perks and stuff!!!
Sooooooo, a tactic, albeit a less than fun one, used in a video game followed by a silly message, is more toxic than spamming someone hateful messages all night long?
Seems a bit illogical.
Also I would recommend using Camaraderie in a SWF. If the killer is face camping you can tell your friend to come near by so you can get some extra time struggling, and then If your team can save and if they have BT and if the gates are 99% you can bodyblock and get out. Using the perk while solo queuing is kinda difficult because your team doesn’t know that you have it and plus nobody runs BT while solo queuing lol.
Then you'll probably have to pull off a lot of all-nighters.
I figured they were not being serious about literally spamming someone with hateful messages all night, lol. That's why I found it funny. :)
I consider anyone who continues to bicker with me about a DbD match, over a month ago, as my secret best DbD friend~
You mean just as gen rushing?
There was thus bubba who got a 4k only because he had noed. Messaged me saying gg ez and then i reminded him that i ran him for 4 gens and just because he has a perk because he was bad doesnt make him good when it works