Anyone else on Xbox have this problem?
Where if you turn the console on DBD will then fail to start at least 2 times sometimes 3. But it will ALWAYS launch at either 3 or 4 attempts? A patch introduced this I can't remember which one it was like a year now.
It's 100% the game no other game does this. Is this simply never going to get patched.
Comments
At least when I can finally get a GD Series X this can be over then. It's annoying and im not sure what causes it but I suspect too much DLC or some type of cache thing.
The Xbox One X (last gen)) is the system im on.
I just started playing a few months ago on one X and it's never happened to me, game pretty much loads first time albeit it takes a while. Maybe try a complete reinstall of the game.
how much dlc do you have
I just have the base game and I've bought a few killers (not sure if you download any of the dlc when you buy individual killers?)
you do its jsut a very small amount if info.
From time to time I get a "game took too long to start" message and a rarer "initilization failure" message on my Xbox1x. If a couple of restarts doesn't bandaid it an uninstall/reinstall does the trick.
#########....I guess DBD code really is a mess.
Not only did reinstalling work. I swear to god my game looks better. It feels "smoother" like I got a tiny boost in framerate and long range clarity is a little better.
I’m on Xbox one s, (series x is still unavailable). For some reason it always overheat at the offering screen. No other games does this but dbd. Lag spikes whenever any in game notifications pop up like being exposed or when gen are completed. Thank god I got this game for free on game pass
Series X works with no issues for me. Been using it 4 months.
I get this every time. Usually the second time it is fine. Only time it doesn't is if i switch to it from a different game. But if i turn on the system and start DBD up it 'takes too long'.
Not a huge deal though
Reinstall dude. Read me update.
Scared to lose my progress
you wont