Nurse question, survivor pov
Every video i watch where a survivor goes against a nurse they can see the nurse land before they can hit.
Why am i being hit before the nurse even appears?
Every nurse game is the same. The timing is off and the nurse has a 20m lunge and hits me while still in the blink phase and pops out of it after i take damage.
The only time things looked normal was in the lower ranks.
Is this your experience with nurse as survivor? or am i being diddled again for having low ping?
Comments
Everything is fine on my end. Might be a ping thing like you said.
A lot of killers at high rank are there literally because they have high ping, which boosts them. Probably that; I notice it, too. And it removes counterplay from a killer that already ignores survivor counterplay lmao
Latency
If a killer looks like they are hitting you from far away it's due to network latency.
really contemplating getting a vpn and placing myself a bit further from the server.
There's a visual bug where a Nurse will swing while still invisible on the survivor end. The issues you're describing are possible also in the presence of latency.
She's overall buggy, both for killers and survivors.
I keep getting the bug where it won't let me swing. Need to wait 0.5-1s after i teleport to attack.
I get that when I play her too, but overall don't have much issue winning despite it. Hate the killer, too easy mode while being insanely clunky, imo.
Yeah, I get that one very often.