Vigil buff

Add the exposed, oblivious, and broken status effects as a part of the perk.

It would make the perk more useful than just exhaustion. (the main reason why ppl bring it in the first place)

Also, the exposed effect only applies to perks and add-ons, so it wouldn't affect Myer's or GF's power which I think is fair.

Comments

  • That would be awesome! Though I feel like Vigil's recovery speed should be 5% faster in general.

  • Also make it non-stackable and raise the value to like 25% or 30%.

  • i was like "vigil... what perk is this?" then i googled it, realised i've literally never seen anybody run it, and therefore absolutely yes. buff the heck out of this thing.

  • @Kebek said:

    Also make it non-stackable and raise the value to like 25% or 30%.

    It’s stackable? You learn something new everyday

  • @Kebek said:

    Also make it non-stackable and raise the value to like 25% or 30%.

    I absolutely agree with this. Give it a buff like Open Handed