Do you think Plague need a buff? My opinion.
Alright, I'm a Plague main, I love playing as her and nobody can change my mind. She is among the lowest picked killers and I rarely see her when I'm playing survivor.
I usually do pretty well while playing Plague, I get 3k-4k almost everytime. People just spam cleanse and I get to use my power plenty. But I think that the Plague could use a few buffs and addon changes.
Her vomit should inflict some maluses, such as slighty slower gen repair speed or slighty slower vauliting speed (no more than 5%?). Also, her hitboxes need to be fixed. It happens A LOT that I hear the survivor scream and then they don't get infected. Also hits with corrupt purge sometimes don't even connect while it's clear as day that I'm hitting the survivor.
Some of her addons are just...useless. Her Iri actually are useful (which is weird, since killers barely get good Iri addons. Looking at you, Ghostface) with her Black Incense being REALLY OP. The corrupt purge addons need to be buffed, since the best one only adds 8 seconds. It should be 20 seconds. Infection rate addons are never used, I would change them to increasing (or decreasing) the numbers of available fountains in the map.
While I don't believe that those changes are absolutely needed, I believe that she needa few QOL updates, such as fixing her hitboxes (already mentioned), rearreange the fountains' spawn so that you don't have to go to the corner of the map to find one and maybe let corrupt purge damage gens. Also give her Chase music. I just want it.
What do you think should be done for Plague?
Comments
Nothing she is in a good position. She is not underpowered, and she is a decent killer. I think there is other killer that could user a buff, not her.
Yeah she needs a buff she is the most forgotten killer in dbd even though some people like you still play her and I ran into one she never gets mentioned a lot and she never gets chosen. People say it’s because no one understands how to use her and that’s not true. The reason why no body plays Plague is because https://youtu.be/QC-XRit5N0w
I think she's in a really good spot.
PS: i just read the thread's title.
She needs a lot. She's too time inefficient and her map pressure is so low.
Allow her to collect her Corrupt Fountain remotely.
Survivors fully infected/broken have the Oblivious status effect.
I think she’s fine. She has a great set of add ons and is pretty decent base kit. She could use her hit reg adjusted though
Above all, she needs her hitboxes fixed.
That in itself would make her actually viable.
There's 2 changes for her that I'd really love to see.
Stunning her shouldn't remove her corrupt purge.
As you said, something that further encourages cleansing. Something like staying sick for extended lengths of time should reduce action speed. Plague games are really boring when everyone just has Dead Hard and stays sick all game.