Anyone else notice survivors run into the same traps by trapper all the time

I mean barring 2 spots I completely locked a gen down survivors still went for it and kept running into traps

Comments

  • Or that they see you trap pallet still uses pallet

  • Given that grass on reworked maps makes bear traps way more visibale than the old grass I'd say it's a blessing that survivors fall for the same placements over and over again.

    There's way fewer creative spots to place traps now. If survivors ever actually learned fron their mistakes we'd be in some serious trouble.

  • @TheWarNung said:

    Given that grass on reworked maps makes bear traps way more visibale than the old grass I'd say it's a blessing that survivors fall for the same placements over and over again.

    There's way fewer creative spots to place traps now. If survivors ever actually learned fron their mistakes we'd be in some serious trouble.

    Well the reason for this post spring wood in a building with a gen upstairs blocked both downstairs doors blocked same survivor runs into a trap in the open well lit 3 times

  • Survivors are dumb?

  • For some reason bhvr fits the legs of all my survivors with magnets so I can't help stepping in traps even placed in completely random spots. I hope bhvr fix this balance issue as trapper is currently overperforming (against me)

  • My feet are just trap magnets, no matter how obvious they are or how many times I've run into them I'll still disarm them with my ankle and take 6 tries to get out.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    My feet are just trap magnets, no matter how obvious they are or how many times I've run into them I'll still disarm them with my ankle and take 6 tries to get out.

    Lol

  • Legitimately I'll be able to see him put a trap at Shack through Kindred or something and thirty seconds later I'll step in it, it's an actual curse by now