Lol I had a salty kid go did you have fun (swearing) with my mates my reply

Yup lol trappers a control killer I controlled the basement locked of escapes and everytime they sprung the trap above the steps I knew to go back there get good scrubs

Comments

  • I had someone on PSN call me a camping( gay slur). I laughed and immediately reported him for saying it. Saying he discriminated against my sexual orientation. I’ve never seen Sony respond so fast. Boy got banned instantly.

  • I just got to ask, why do people still make these type of posts.

  • @Moone said:

    I just got to ask, why do people still make these type of posts.

    Because some people like to think that the forums are like their personal diary.

  • @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137582#Comment_2137582

    Because some people like to think that the forums are like their personal diary.

    Cuz they feel the need to let everyone know they had a match go in their favor and want to brag about it. Proud of you pumpkin.

  • @Dragonshensi said:

    I had someone on PSN call me a camping( gay slur). I laughed and immediately reported him for saying it. Saying he discriminated against my sexual orientation. I’ve never seen Sony respond so fast. Boy got banned instantly.

    Really? I literally had someone wish I die from Covid and called me a racial slur, and the guy's still got his account. Did they really ban him, or did they just delete the message?

  • @Moone said:

    I just got to ask, why do people still make these type of posts.

    "We're gonna put that win right here... right on the fridge.. for all to see. Mummy and Daddy are so proud of their big boy."

    That's why.

  • Nah I just like sharing funny salt and replies to them

    @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137582#Comment_2137582

    "We're gonna put that win right here... right on the fridge.. for all to see. Mummy and Daddy are so proud of their big boy."

    That's why.

    @Gay_Police_Dept said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137582#Comment_2137582

    Because some people like to think that the forums are like their personal diary.

    @LeleLP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2137587#Comment_2137587

    Cuz they feel the need to let everyone know they had a match go in their favor and want to brag about it. Proud of you pumpkin.


  • So you basically camped basement and now you are proud because you made the match not fun for the other side and even got a reaction out of them?

    Idk congrats on that i guess...

  • @Dexn3ko0 said:

    So you basically camped basement and now you are proud because you made the match not fun for the other side and even got a reaction out of them?

    Idk congrats on that i guess...

    wrong it’s down to 1 gen and they had plenty of ways to bypass the traps even the stairs can be walked past they just decided to give warning they was there and ignored where I had trapspreset to catch them there was 3 escapes available as I didn’t have enough time to get them lockdown it’s how they went for saves I left the basement plenty of times and they still didn’t adapt.


    I mean it’s not hard to out play a trapper for a rescue lure him away before going in and only springing the stair trap on escape and avoid places you been trapped before it’s not that hard

  • @redsopine00 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2138199#Comment_2138199

    wrong it’s down to 1 gen and they had plenty of ways to bypass the traps even the stairs can be walked past they just decided to give warning they was there and ignored where I had trapspreset to catch them there was 3 escapes available as I didn’t have enough time to get them lockdown it’s how they went for saves I left the basement plenty of times and they still didn’t adapt.

    I mean it’s not hard to out play a trapper for a rescue lure him away before going in and only springing the stair trap on escape and avoid places you been trapped before it’s not that hard

    People will Still complained about the antique himself.

  • @Dexn3ko0 said:

    So you basically camped basement and now you are proud because you made the match not fun for the other side and even got a reaction out of them?

    Idk congrats on that i guess...

    The fact people get upset about things like this always crack me up.