What is going on
When I am on the hook in a high rank game and all the other 3 survivors are crouching on different parts of the map, neither starting generators nor saving me until I am dead?
Sometimes one of them pretends to run forward to me just after i get sacrificed.
It happens to often to be a coincidece.
Is it robots playiing in my match?
Did you experience it?
What is going on?
Comments
I played this game 9768 hours today, every day since the beta 2016 and this has only been happening the last year or so.
They're doing sit still for entire game archive challenge
Are you a comedian?
No, that's the archive challenge. It unlocks lore #? page #? and rewards 60k bloodpoints.
new emblem system made it fool proof for anyone to rank up
The general level of survivors is on the floor and ranking up is pretty easy so you get red rank survivors that play like yellows.
Solo life
Wha happen-ed?
Yes
Oooof. There are 262 work days (not counting vacation) in my province. 9768 / 8 / 262 = 4.7 years of full time work.
Minecraft was created in 1.5 years by 1 person. Stardew Valley was created in 4 years by 1 person.
At minimum wage of $15.20 here, you could make $148473.6 in that time.
I hope you are a streamer and at least made some money. Otherwise... Ouch...
Yesterday, I met a lobby with 3 Blendettes. One of them typed in the chat that they'll go hide and not doing any gen the whole game. I left from this lobby.
I didn't meet these kind of people about one year for sure.
I am 48 years old with autism. Wanna hire me?
And what should I do with money?
All I like to do is playing Dead by Daylight and I get enough money for food and rent from the disability check.