Which male Resident Evil Survivor would you most want to play as?
Title.
Which of the Resident Evil bros are you most hoping to get as a playable Survivor?
Ignore probability or how iconic they are, this is about what you want.
Title.
Which of the Resident Evil bros are you most hoping to get as a playable Survivor?
Ignore probability or how iconic they are, this is about what you want.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
HUNK!
Hey, I can dream.
Good old Leon, but if not him Chris comes in at a close 2nd.
He fits the most & he's in an upcoming game. He's the most appealing to me aswell.
chris redfield, cause i actually find him attractive... i know im a squirrels in my pants
How do you forget Jill, literally the first character you play as--
Edit: Can't read.
*male*
Chris Redfield ftw.
Piers Nivans, absolutely loved how he clashed with Chris in their story.
Also he's better than Chris.Yeah I was so embarrassed that I typed the two dashes at the end right before and just closed the site lol.
It's understandable. Jill is best boi.
Really, though, don't sweat it. We all have those moments.
Hey an Ethan fan!
Would you mind sharing why he appeals to you the most? Just out of personal curiosity.
Well I only watched Let’s plays of ZeroHD, 1HD, 2remake, 3remake and Code Veronica, so obviously I don’t know most of the guys listed. (Edit: well I didn’t read the list really carefully, most of those were actually on those games except Ark and Ethan? Point still stands)
But for me, Chris is painfully boring and Leon, well he is okay actually, but I liked Carlos more. I agree that Leon (or Chris) are more likely as they are featured as protagonists in more games and are way more popular and better faces of the RE franchise.
With a Tofu skin in the shop?
Robert Kendo
He didn't have any special training or anything like that & was able rescue his wife from some mutants. His main goal wasn't complicated so there's that aswell.
Where's the love for Ethan? Don't get me wrong, Leon, Chris, and Hunk would be great additions, but never forget about our boy, Ethan.
Highly unlikely, but I chose Brad purely because the Entity can take people at death, and maybe this could've happened to Brad as Nemesis gave him some unwanted tentacle action.
Albert Wesker....unlikely, but would be cool.