How do I get the deathgarden mask for meg on xbox one?
I was playing some rounds, and then I keep on seeing some meg thomases with the mask. Do you have advice you wanna give me?
I was playing some rounds, and then I keep on seeing some meg thomases with the mask. Do you have advice you wanna give me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can’t
Wait why?
I thought that particular mask was a PC-only unlock, kinda exclusive?
Considering deathgarden is dead I'm surprised they haven't just giving this to Console players and if that's too much just create a death garden memorial bundle where you just make some extra death garden stuff maybe some other cosmetics for survivors and Killers then just put it on the store
If Deathgarden is still available to download on Xbox One you can do that, tho they probably took it down at this point.
It didn't even released on console as far as i know,even though there were trailers advertising it
Ouch.
What was death garden exactly/what happened to it?
It was another of BHVR's projects. Kinda like DbD, but with parkour and guns I think (didn't really play it myself, just saw some gameplay when it was relevant). It had Hunters and Runners/Scavengers in place of Killers and Survivors.
Possibly because of Deathgarden's similarity to DbD and also its own issues with balance, it struggled to maintain a playerbase. Its servers were shut down in mid-2020.
asymmetrical game with guns, the game failed once and then got a reboot, IMO the game went downhill when they released the veteran, a killer with a grenade launcher and a satellite laser.
I wish they found a way to bring the mask or bring deathgarden back.