NEW MAP LEAKED!
Definitely a real image from in-game and not faked
Please don't hate me...
Definitely a real image from in-game and not faked
Please don't hate me...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god It's the Grand Canyon.
😱Not Clickbait😱
I want the old windows computer background as a map and clippy as killer
Oh my god were getting another myers map. Nice!
Point of this thread?
Clickbaiting for fun.
Looks great!
I can't wait to get looped there
I'm not usually mean but i dropped my sandwich when i saw this and i hate you for that so, ######### you :)
I expected to get Rick Roll'd, thank god that wasn't the case.
Now i hate you. Please make me love you back.
I will give you one auric cell
Skyrim dlc??????