another way out?
It's something I keep seeing in passing:
A mention of there being a third (forth if you count dcs etc) to escape a trial no one supposedly has found yet?
Is that a thing?
It's something I keep seeing in passing:
A mention of there being a third (forth if you count dcs etc) to escape a trial no one supposedly has found yet?
Is that a thing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No lol
Schoolyard rumors in 2021
It's two. Escape via gate and escape via hatch. I suppose it could be three if you count using a key to escape via hatch, but that's still technically the same as escaping via hatch.
Gate, Hatch, and Death!
Probably in the same place as how to move the truck in Pokémon red and blue and the tomb raider naked cheat
Maybe the folks in the Lore forum might have some ideas, but I haven't heard of anything like that in-game