Key in chest fix when?

Third game in row where surv pulled out key from chest.... In a row! Today I found 2 keys while playing survivor with friend

Also breakdown squads who abuse exploits and leave you out of almost no hooks (not to mention bringing toolbox for sabo help)

Are devs even working on any of this? Did they said somewhere update for this is going? This is not just a small bug it's a bug that changes whole gameplay and it's impossible to play I hope they prioritize their things straight

Comments

  • I think they have the rarity values mixed with Plunderers Instinct. I have been running it non-stop for the last few months and in the last few weeks I have noticed I rarely see rare items anymore and only get brown and yellow with the occasional green. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I think they have the rarity values mixed with Plunderers Instinct. I have been running it non-stop for the last few months and in the last few weeks I have noticed I rarely see rare items anymore and only get brown and yellow with the occasional green. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Probably but it's very annoying I quit dbd for tonight because of that and then I go to one of streamers I know to watch them play and they got same thing lol 4 man escape with random key from chest they were as much done as myself 😂

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    I think they have the rarity values mixed with Plunderers Instinct. I have been running it non-stop for the last few months and in the last few weeks I have noticed I rarely see rare items anymore and only get brown and yellow with the occasional green. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.

    Yeah, I've noticed the same thing with plunderers. Hopefully, it does get fixed soon, and the developers are aware of the issue. To my knowledge, they haven't said anything about it, so I do have a concern about whether they even know it is a problem. 

  • I don't think argument for removing or lessening keys from chests make sense to me.

    If the devs think the keys are unfair/unbalanced/terrible item then they should fix the item not just lessen its appearance

    On the other hand if they don't think the keys are unfair etc then why would they lessen them atal.


    I'm not weighing in on keys fairness I'm just saying the argument should be either fix keys or remove them altogether not just lower their appearance in chests

  • They don't care they are gonna be bathed in money after the RE chapter so why should they fix the game?

  • @justbecause said:

    Third game in row where surv pulled out key from chest.... In a row! Today I found 2 keys while playing survivor with friend

    Also breakdown squads who abuse exploits and leave you out of almost no hooks (not to mention bringing toolbox for sabo help)

    Are devs even working on any of this? Did they said somewhere update for this is going? This is not just a small bug it's a bug that changes whole gameplay and it's impossible to play I hope they prioritize their things straight

    break down squads what is this first time I ever heard about it

  • @twocansofbean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244945/key-in-chest-fix-when

    break down squads what is this first time I ever heard about it

    There'd currently a bug on breakdown perk once the perk breaks hook hook stays broken for good and they were exploiting that plus brought 4 sabo toolboxes to help them more so obviously that's absolute shi* and if u meant as if I said breakdown squad it's because it was group of ppl using 4 same bugged perks

  • @justbecause said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2134738#Comment_2134738

    There'd currently a bug on breakdown perk once the perk breaks hook hook stays broken for good and they were exploiting that plus brought 4 sabo toolboxes to help them more so obviously that's absolute shi* and if u meant as if I said breakdown squad it's because it was group of ppl using 4 same bugged perks

    I've been lucky since I haven't seen the Breakdown squad yet, but they key are annoying AF.