It happened, you guys...
I dreamt I was at the laundromat and everyone was dressed like Feng Min, and then, when my clothes came out, I had to dress like her, too.
I dreamt I was at the laundromat and everyone was dressed like Feng Min, and then, when my clothes came out, I had to dress like her, too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That wasn't a dream.
Harrowing 😰
Fascinating. Fascinating indeed.
That was all a plan by @landromat 😫
Welcome to the club
I had a dream last night (not joking here) about being on the DeathSlinger's map.
I ran past Zarina with a sticker stuck on my hand and stuck it to the side of a building that had a generator in it. I could see all the gens outlines despite being a Survivor.
Anyway, after me pouring gasoline around the building; me and Elodie had a competitive race to find and bring back one of those fire pit barrels each.
Elodie found hers first and threw it perfectly into the middle of the building. I crappily threw mine just outside on a plant that burned.
We ran. The building blew up as planned. It was my intention to three gen ourselves (don't ask me why.)
Unfortunately, it didn't work and the gen in the house we blew up got repaired because it belonged to an elderly couple and we didn't blow up all of it.
Point in hand, dreams are strange. 🤣
My wet dreams are like that