what is going to be your main build when the mid chapter goes live?
solo q- self care, BT, small game, lithe
DS, UB, WGLF, kindred
SWF- Iron will, BT, prove thyself, lithe
DH, dark sense, we'll make it, bond
solo q- self care, BT, small game, lithe
DS, UB, WGLF, kindred
SWF- Iron will, BT, prove thyself, lithe
DH, dark sense, we'll make it, bond
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, the same?
I mean I'm gonna change it around of course because there's several other perks.
Not want to sound like an idiot but what is "mid chapter"?
Big update btw 2 chapters.
My builds will remain unchanged.
Killer - Agitation, Iron Grasp, Mad Grit, Starstruck
Survivor- Detective's Hunch, Kindred, Open-Handed, Windows of Opportunity
Wait so the 4.7.0 comes tomorrow?
Survivor - Lucky break, Iron will, DS, WGLF
Killer - No build bcos I refuse to play if lukcy break goes live :) (If i had to pick tho it would be all seeing wraith with BBQ, Corrupt, Sloppy and I'm all ears)
not for 1-3 weeks
I love I'm all ears
Probably
Iron Will,Lucky Break,BT and Dead Hard
Killer stays the same (can't even remember what perks were buffed for them lol)
I should mention my killer build
BBQ, ruin, discordance, sloppy
The same i've been running since the release of the Stranger things chapter: Kindred, Bond, Better together and Spine chill.
It gives me exactly what i need and i don't think i'll ever change it. The game should drastically change the way it works to make me change my build.
Probably on May 4th.
The same as always
Ace in the hole, Appraisal, Plunderers, Sprint burst
My builds will stay the same.
Devour, Haunted, BBQ, Pop on Wraith.
And solo Kindred, Bond, DH, DS
SWF, We'll Make it, Botany, DH, DS
That will probably be most builds if it goes live. I want to try both red huntress add-ons looks fun in the youtube videos.
Definetly won't be using freddy anymore lol.
My builds will mostly stay the same.
I think Freddy is still strong, I rarely play him but I will try him out again when the update goes live.