Nearly unlocked all teachables...

Finally almost have all the teachables.

For survivors I still need to get Ace, Jeff. Elodie, Steve, Yun-Jin and Quentin.


Killers I still need Deathslinger and Twins.

At this point I don't feel strongly about prioritizing anyone in particular.

Once I get them all is when I feel like I can actually more have fun with the game honestly with more build options, especially for killer.

Comments

  • And then the move onto the grind to unlock all perks on everyone

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    Finally almost have all the teachables.

    For survivors I still need to get Ace, Jeff. Elodie, Steve, Yun-Jin and Quentin.

    Killers I still need Deathslinger and Twins.

    At this point I don't feel strongly about prioritizing anyone in particular.

    Once I get them all is when I feel like I can actually more have fun with the game honestly with more build options, especially for killer.

    I'm still grinding to get shards so i can buy and level up yunjin It took me 5 whole months to get all teachables from dwight to cheryl & getting them on feng while getting her to P3

  • The real grind in this game isn't unlocking the perks, it's once you go to get all the perks on someone. It's like 5-6 million bps I'd guess

  • @jester20k said:

    The real grind in this game isn't unlocking the perks, it's once you go to get all the perks on someone. It's like 5-6 million bps I'd guess

    Oh definitely. I unlocked most perks I wanted and levelling up each killer/survivor to have those perks is a pain. Why is there so much grinding in this damn game?

  • Did you p3 everyone?

  • @Quake said:

    Did you p3 everyone?

    nah i have no interest to

  • Yeah i plan to only give one survivor all perks for now and then give my killer main all perks Then go to other killers

  • Im in process of p3ing all my survivors for some reason. Then i'll get all perks on them. only claudette and dwight left for p3