Mostly thinking they're there for a tome or daily challenge. Followed by a "this shouldn't be a bad match." If I see teammates get downed quickly changes to "wait, do we have a good Nurse???" 😲
I don't get what console players would experience differently considering this game has been crossplay for like a year.
I should have specified, this is more in regards to the Nurse being the console player. Consider this from the perspective of crossplay being toggled off.
I should have specified, this is more in regards to the Nurse being the console player. Consider this from the perspective of crossplay being toggled off.
I’ve gone against a few pretty good console Nurses. For console Nurses, it’s either they’re trying to learn Nurse/do challenges (and failing, very badly), or they’re console Nurse mains who’ve tortured themselves for 100s of hours in order to inflict pain upon the world.
If I knew it was a console Nurse from the start of the game, I'd definitely be over-confident but since there's a chance it's a good PC Nurse, I tend to be cautious. I've had my fair share of god-tier slugging Nurses..
Before the advent of crossplay, I would’ve gone into a match with relatively-complete confidence. After crossplay has been a thing, though, it’s about a 50/50 as to whether or not I get a bad Nurse or a ridiculously good one.
It depends if tou have crossplay on or off, if its on good luck getting more than 10k points. If its a console nurse they probably arent great and you can have a decent chance at escaping
Am I the only person who dies to all Nurses even the bad ones because I get overconfident and start screwing with them and end up getting hooked and then they camp me because they can't get anyone else?
I've dealt with my fair share of Nurse players to know how to counter her. However, A competent Nurse player is still a nightmare to face, especially if she's running Infectious.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I don't see Nurses that often. My interest is always piqued when I come across one.
Mostly thinking they're there for a tome or daily challenge. Followed by a "this shouldn't be a bad match." If I see teammates get downed quickly changes to "wait, do we have a good Nurse???" 😲
I pretty much agree with what everyone else has said. Not usually a threat, but when she is, well.......
And rare, so it’s always kinda fun to see a nurse!
I mean... it's Nurse.
I don't get what console players would experience differently considering this game has been crossplay for like a year.
I should have specified, this is more in regards to the Nurse being the console player. Consider this from the perspective of crossplay being toggled off.
"Let's crush their hopes and make them never touch Nurse again, you guy's are free for a few hours right?"
-Me to my tryhard 4 man swf who are all Rank 20 Survivors because we're all 5'000 hour Rank 1 Killer mains.
I’ve gone against a few pretty good console Nurses. For console Nurses, it’s either they’re trying to learn Nurse/do challenges (and failing, very badly), or they’re console Nurse mains who’ve tortured themselves for 100s of hours in order to inflict pain upon the world.
There is no in between.
If I knew it was a console Nurse from the start of the game, I'd definitely be over-confident but since there's a chance it's a good PC Nurse, I tend to be cautious. I've had my fair share of god-tier slugging Nurses..
I still think like cross play isn't a thing and get cocky but the first hit reminds me not to.
Before the advent of crossplay, I would’ve gone into a match with relatively-complete confidence. After crossplay has been a thing, though, it’s about a 50/50 as to whether or not I get a bad Nurse or a ridiculously good one.
It depends if tou have crossplay on or off, if its on good luck getting more than 10k points. If its a console nurse they probably arent great and you can have a decent chance at escaping
Am I the only person who dies to all Nurses even the bad ones because I get overconfident and start screwing with them and end up getting hooked and then they camp me because they can't get anyone else?
I'm not a console player
I've dealt with my fair share of Nurse players to know how to counter her. However, A competent Nurse player is still a nightmare to face, especially if she's running Infectious.