Dbd fanart
i was wondering if anyone could help me find the social handles for these artists of the fanart below? id like to properly credit them.
i realize 2 of them have names listed but im unable to make them out. all help is appreciated!!
i was wondering if anyone could help me find the social handles for these artists of the fanart below? id like to properly credit them.
i realize 2 of them have names listed but im unable to make them out. all help is appreciated!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think I might know the first one. There art looks similar to them
https://mobile.twitter.com/sherman_amnezis
Did a Google image Search for all of these. The only solid info I have on is the Oni:
The other ones were on Pinterest but I don't know who did them.
thank you!!
I gotchu for the first one!! The artist is a Russian artist called "Amnezis"- you can find their Twitter here! I love their work!
https://twitter.com/sherman_amnezis/status/1285118680620245004?s=20The signature for Trickster looks like it says "Pound" to me but I couldn't find anything. I also couldn't make out Zarina's.
edit: @dspaceman20 got there first but here's the proof it's them
I like it.
I think I found the zarina one on Tumblr.
There name is Jayjester.
I love their artwork too. I want to request one but alas I don't have money. I want an adam one.
tysm!!
ty!!