So i know that dbd mobile dont have all the killers but the game rarely have bugs. And traning mode really help playing nurse yes i know dbd on steam is better but its still a really good game.
So i know that dbd mobile dont have all the killers but the game rarely have bugs. And traning mode really help playing nurse yes i know dbd on steam is better but its still a really good game.
Can't. My phone isn't good enough it seems. Also, I don't think it's available on Android.
yeah if u didnt know you would have boxes used to have auric cells in them where if u get luck you can get 20 auric cells from gold boxes. and when bloodhunt would come around barbecue and chili and bloodpoint offering which btw barbecue chili was a free perk before leatherface came out so i would run that perk everymatch and do dailys which is a grind but i dont mind.
yeah if u didnt know you would have boxes used to have auric cells in them where if u get luck you can get 20 auric cells from gold boxes. and when bloodhunt would come around barbecue and chili and bloodpoint offering which btw barbecue chili was a free perk before leatherface came out so i would run that perk everymatch and do dailys which is a grind but i dont mind.
WHaT THE ######### IS THIS! Why don't we have this in the actual game, DEVS!
Oh ######### the Steam version gimme mobile versiob
oh forgot to mention last halloween they gave away halloween wraith and huntress u know the one with serum yeah they were given away for free last halloween so u better download dbd mobile to get benefits
Yes I still play it! In fact, played just an hour ago.
So many things on mobile are actually better, and some things are worse.
Positives
Login bonus
Shared inventory (I have like 80 purple flashlights that any survivor can draw from. Offerings like party streamers are shared between all survivors AND killers!)
”Mystery boxes” in the blood market (bloodweb) give iridescent or auric cells
5 rituals daily + 5 tougher ones weekly. These award bloodpoints, items, shards, and cells.
(side note, at this point I have all killers except Freddy and never paid a cent!)
Level up your characters by PLAYING them, not dumping in bloodpoints. If Billy is using Nurse’s Calling, by golly he EARNED it!
Bots take over upon DC so that one player can’t shift the match balance by quitting. They range randomly from pretty dumb to pretty dang good!
”Visual sounds” like heartbeat, whimpering, gens, and footsteps. You can SEE them! This adds a new consideration to using perks. For example I find Stridor to be amazing on ANY killer because it extends the range of detecting sound marks.
Negatives
Doesn’t have all characters/maps/perks
Touch controls - though you CAN customize them
Can cause hand pain if you play for extended periods
More hackers
Huge file size for a phone
Drains battery - play while plugged in! Might get hot!
Each update seems to introduce some of the exact same bugs that occurred on the Steam version several patches ago and have since been fixed. Seems like Mobile has to go through the same growing pains for some reason.
I did play it back when I had a better phone. Phone broke though so had to go back to using my old one which can't run the game, however, I've just recently ordered a new even better phone so I'll likely be back to it soon.
Yes I still play it! In fact, played just an hour ago.
So many things on mobile are actually better, and some things are worse.
Positives
Login bonus
Shared inventory (I have like 80 purple flashlights that any survivor can draw from. Offerings like party streamers are shared between all survivors AND killers!)
”Mystery boxes” in the blood market (bloodweb) give iridescent or auric cells
5 rituals daily + 5 tougher ones weekly. These award bloodpoints, items, shards, and cells.
(side note, at this point I have all killers except Freddy and never paid a cent!)
Level up your characters by PLAYING them, not dumping in bloodpoints. If Billy is using Nurse’s Calling, by golly he EARNED it!
Bots take over upon DC so that one player can’t shift the match balance by quitting. They range randomly from pretty dumb to pretty dang good!
”Visual sounds” like heartbeat, whimpering, gens, and footsteps. You can SEE them! This adds a new consideration to using perks. For example I find Stridor to be amazing on ANY killer because it extends the range of detecting sound marks.
Negatives
Doesn’t have all characters/maps/perks
Touch controls - though you CAN customize them
Can cause hand pain if you play for extended periods
More hackers
Huge file size for a phone
Drains battery - play while plugged in! Might get hot!
Each update seems to introduce some of the exact same bugs that occurred on the Steam version several patches ago and have since been fixed. Seems like Mobile has to go through the same growing pains for some reason.
Why the heck does PC not have these positives? It could ease up the grinding especially for newer players
Every now and then I'll go back and play it, but my phone gets insanely hot while playing. That, and I find that my hands just get clammy when playing it for more than around 30 minutes. Perhaps on a larger device it may be more comfortable, but at that point, I'd rather just play on pc. From an objective standpoint, I was pleasently suprised at how it played.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Can't. My phone isn't good enough it seems. Also, I don't think it's available on Android.
I do still and it definitely has some benefits.
its avaliable on newer models phone like samsung 8
yeah with free auric cells and 250 auric cells login bonus
sigh, why weren't we given this when we logged in
dbd mobile benefits if you for at least a month you can a dlc character for free mine were myers ghostface and demogorgon
I did played, but I feel that playing on mobile is horrible, I feel like I'm not in total control of my movements.
yeah i do feel like the controls is sliding
Excuse me, WHAT!?
yeah if u didnt know you would have boxes used to have auric cells in them where if u get luck you can get 20 auric cells from gold boxes. and when bloodhunt would come around barbecue and chili and bloodpoint offering which btw barbecue chili was a free perk before leatherface came out so i would run that perk everymatch and do dailys which is a grind but i dont mind.
WHaT THE ######### IS THIS! Why don't we have this in the actual game, DEVS!
I tried it out but it drained the battery on my phone like it was nothing. Also took up a ton of space on my phone.
Like the devs said dbd mobile is diffrent
Oh ######### the Steam version gimme mobile versiob
but free dlc for grind i dont mind
oh forgot to mention last halloween they gave away halloween wraith and huntress u know the one with serum yeah they were given away for free last halloween so u better download dbd mobile to get benefits
Lmao absolutley not.
Yes I still play it! In fact, played just an hour ago.
So many things on mobile are actually better, and some things are worse.
Positives
(side note, at this point I have all killers except Freddy and never paid a cent!)
Negatives
I did play it back when I had a better phone. Phone broke though so had to go back to using my old one which can't run the game, however, I've just recently ordered a new even better phone so I'll likely be back to it soon.
Why the heck does PC not have these positives? It could ease up the grinding especially for newer players
Every now and then I'll go back and play it, but my phone gets insanely hot while playing. That, and I find that my hands just get clammy when playing it for more than around 30 minutes. Perhaps on a larger device it may be more comfortable, but at that point, I'd rather just play on pc. From an objective standpoint, I was pleasently suprised at how it played.
if u grind u can moive dlc for free without paying for anything and 200 auric cell login bonus