If you farm your teammate...
I'm downing them and if theirs no ds I'm killing them. That's your fault not mine.
I'm downing them and if theirs no ds I'm killing them. That's your fault not mine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"there's"
It sucks getting farmed but if a survivor is unhooking me in the face of the killer and the killer strikes me down, I can't really get all that mad at the killer. When I'm the killer, I'll try my best to go after the unhooker instead of the unhooked but I don't expect other killers to play that way.
I hate seeing someone farm their teammate like that. I always say a little "Sorry your team let you down, bud" when I do down them. I try to search for the rescuer, but people like to stay immersed. I'd rather punish the numbskull doing the unsafe rescue ("rescue") than make the poor sap miserable off the hook, but it is what it is.
Based.
I never understand why people say "If you unhook in front of the killer i'm going after the guy who saved him". NO. BIG NO. You're giving said guy a shitload of points, not just for safe unhooking but for protection hits and chase. Just down the guy who got unhoooked and if you can finish him so you have an easier time dealing with just 3 survivors.
It wouldn't be farming if you didn't.