BHVR support: I want a MOD/DEV Answer pls
Hi,
i play DBD since 2016 and every time when i was seeing a Legacy Prestige Hacker i was using the Ingame Report function. BUT NOTHING HAPPEND.
As a consumer I payed alot of money to support this Game and to have fun with this Game BUT
It can not be when I use the ingame report function that then nothing happens. Why is something done only after you have written a ticket ?
*laST month i found a Legacy Prestige hacker.... was using the ingame report function and today after 30 days...i was checking the hackers profile and he still can play DBD ? #########.... after this i was making a Ticket....again *tired of this*
It is not my job to constantly report players who use cheats. Since my ingame report nothing has happened. Why am I forced to write a ticket every time ? The support must be much better in this direction
Greeting
Comments
First of all thank you for your feedback with regards to the Support system that we currently have in place.
I obviously can't speak about individual cases, but I can assure you if the required information is supplied then reports are dealt with. In the case that you have described an in game report would be needed as well as evidence sent to support. This evidence can be in the form of a screenshot but it's always better to have video evidence as that is less likely to have been manipulated, so is far more reliable.
In-game reports purely show that the match has taken place, except in the case of chat offences where it flags the chat logs.
thank you for your answer I apreciate it