Will Dead By Daylight Still Be Alive in the future ?
Just a random question what do you guys think ?
Just a random question what do you guys think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably but hopefully it has competition. Because the last 2 chapters have been very under performing and just bad
Yes.
Probably. The game has demonstrated its resilience in the past.
But as with all things, it'll start dying one day and the devs will probably eye a not-so-Dead by Daylight II.
im forever sorry I even thought about making that joke please forgive me
“A certain game” has gotten arguably the closest to competition that DbD has ever had, because of the simple fact many content creators are playing it. Even if I don’t personally like it, I hope it succeeds because it could spawn genuine competition
Well, it's two months away from its five year anniversary, when most other games of this genre have failed to stay alive for even a year.
Even multiplayer games that aren't asymmetrical horror titles would normally have stopped development and moved onto a sequel by now.
Yeah personally I would probably stick with dbd but it's been almost 9 months and with one good chapter and if another game is doing well I would check it out
Everything eventually dies.
You will die, I will die, the game will die, humanity itself will die.
But as long as no apocalyptic events happen in the near future i think it will survive for quite a while longer.
DbD just does things that no other game does.
The biggest worry it has is another better game coming around... so give it time? Maybe a couple years, maybe never.
Weird question.
I am sure this game will continue to last for awhile.
For how long? Who knows. But everything ends eventually.