YAY! Time to get mindlessly hyped for the next chapter!
Hey everyone! Just reminding you to prepare to shill your wallets for this next chapter! Make sure to purchase every 15$ legendary skin that is totally coming and to invite every resident evil fan you know to increase BHVR's monopoly!
Too bad this past hotfix makes the game micro-stutter and delay every 10 seconds on multiple maps... oh and I guess it was just a little oversight that the survivor breaking bug that lets killers no be stunned still isnt fixed.... after they said they fixed it... oh and there was their utterly awful server hit validation and hitbox system that they haven't fixed in since its release.... OH BUT DON'T WORRY, they'll be probably adding Aliens or Pennywise next and you'll forget allllll about every laundry list of game breaking bugs that come with every patch and horrible console optimization they can't be bothered to deal with whilst they monopolize their genre to ensure they will never have any competition so they don't have to actually try to fix anything!
So yay! who's excited?
Comments
U CHOOSE WHETHER OR NOT TO SPEND MONEY HOLY COW I COULDN'T HAVE EVER GUESSED????? WOAH BRO REVOLUTIONARY THINKING
You're being part of the problem by still playing the game and participating in the forums, as in excessive crying.
Thanks lad!
You are doing the same thing. I dont agree with your opinion and you dont agree with mine. You are free to your opinion i am free to be mine. Stop victimizing yourself.
Say's the BHVR shill who enjoys throwing money at shiny piles of dung
What's up with you and cows
There's another member here who really loves cows (in a good way) but uh, this is on a WAY different level.
To be fair i dont think meyers needs a re-work. He's a really good killer as is. Feel free to dissagree but i have no issues with using him and the games i play with him feel fair.
Dang what's better? Criticizing BHVR? Or being a shill defending them when all they do is bank on u to throw your wallet at their shiny toys covered in dung... yeah bro you're the one getting clowned
Thanks for the advice.I bought the All-Kill chapter.You are a good man.
Okay? What u wan't a seal of approval from BHVR? They took your money and said "thx chump"
I criticize BHVR but I don't necessarily flame them or other people. I do make fun of the balance team sometimes but I don't actually hate them.
Apologies. Glad you're chill compared to me tho
Since OP attacked and insulted everyone who shared a different opinion, I decided to close this thread.
Just a reminder that if you want to criticize something, try doing it in a constructive and respectful way, without insults or accusations.