Just had my first ever casual match. It was lit.

So, last night I was had two things to complete: chase for 180 seconds as the Executioner for a daily, and Property Damage for the tome. Both were almost done, so I decided to try to kill two survivors with one chainsaw sprint and play PH.

I saw the survivors in the lobby, and I could tell that they weren't a SWF, but I could see that I was in for a rough match by the sheer amount of medkits, even if I brought Franklin's.

I started the match by patrolling gens, as usual. I found the survivors on the killer shack gen, and they all started to book it. But I didn't chase them.

The survivors were confused, so I tried to gesture that I wanted them to throw down the shack pallet. I stood in the space so that they could stun me for more BP. They eventually understood, and "helped" me.

I want to make it clear, this wasn't a farming game, just a casual one. We were all fairly forgiving to each other, and we memed and experimented around a bit.

One time I lunged a bit too early at the Bill, and he just turned around and stared me in the eye for four seconds. I decided to see how long it took for the killer to get so close to a survivor that their hitboxes touched in a chase. Several times instead of hooking a survivor I just made torment trails in a circle and stood in it, letting them wiggle free.

It was one of the most fun experiences I had. I still got a 4k, though.

Compassion and mercy are mutually exclusive, after all.

EDIT: I want to explain that it was entirely consensual for both parties, and that it was just a fun, safe experience for all parties involved. They thanked me for it afterwards.

Comments

  • So, casual is pretending to farming to get survivor's guard down.

    ๐Ÿค”

    Got it. ๐Ÿ‘

  • @Mr_K said:

    So, casual is pretending to farming to get survivor's guard down.

    ๐Ÿค”

    Got it. ๐Ÿ‘

    Oh, no. They were perfectly aware of what was going on. They even told me in the end game chat.

  • Hopefully both sides had fun

  • Sometimes, people just wanna play the game, relax and do silly stuff. ๐Ÿ˜Œ