I’ve officially heard it all...

Just played a few matches. I’d say around 6? As my last match was loading I could hear my dog choking on something downstairs so I did what most people would do and rushed downstairs. When I came back up I was just being carried around the map by a Trickster. 2 people were dead and another person was injured and being chased by the killer and my poor David lol. I noticed one of the dead survivors was a TTV so I opened their stream to see if they were live and they were. Obviously she and her friend were insulting me saying I am a crybaby who went AFK for being the Obsession. I’m sorry but, since when was that a thing?! 🤣

She then files an endgame report about me and says I was and I quote “deliberately not struggling or recovering to purposely aid the killer” LMAO.

I went into her chat to explain that I was AFK because my dog was choking and I had to tend to him and she says that it wasn’t her problem and she then thanked me for ruining her last match of the day and said people like me are what’s wrong with the community. She then blocked me before I could say anything else.

So you’ve heard it here first folks, if your pet is choking, you must let them die in order to spare the TTV’s feelings.

54E54149-4F1E-4811-BADF-4E246A0D84DD.gif
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Game is not important, life is. Some people take it too seriously.

  • IMG_20210420_191309.jpg

    Umm.... My dog?

  • @Bangarang said:

    Just played a few matches. I’d say around 6? As my last match was loading I could hear my dog choking on something downstairs so I did what most people would do and rushed downstairs. When I came back up I was just being carried around the map by a Trickster. 2 people were dead and another person was injured and being chased by the killer and my poor David lol. I noticed one of the dead survivors was a TTV so I opened their stream to see if they were live and they were. Obviously she and her friend were insulting me saying I am a crybaby who went AFK for being the Obsession. I’m sorry but, since when was that a thing?! 🤣

    She then files an endgame report about me and says I was and I quote “deliberately not struggling or recovering to purposely aid the killer” LMAO.

    I went into her chat to explain that I was AFK because my dog was choking and I had to tend to him and she says that it wasn’t her problem and she then thanked me for ruining her last match of the day and said people like me are what’s wrong with the community. She then blocked me before I could say anything else.

    So you’ve heard it here first folks, if your pet is choking, you must let them die in order to spare the TTV’s feelings.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/08T34QSBV1Y0/54e54149-4f1e-4811-badf-4e246a0d84dd.gif

    Just sit back, relax and think about who is criticizing you. I wouldn't worry too much about it. People like this litter the planet unfortunately. Its all about them and screw everyone else. Smile, pet your dog and give them a big hug and hope the entitled streamer is enlightened at some point in their lives.

  • @Marigoria said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127480#Comment_2127480

    I honestly find that to be quite suspicious. No one would be mad for tending your pets if they are in need of help. I'd really like to see the chat for that.

    I've went afk multiple times because I have pets, one of them that were elderly, and never got flamed for it.

    I get flamed for simply being a killer, even when everyone survives. I wouldn't doubt its true at all. Just because it doesn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

  • I don't have pets, but this is just too cute to not participate. So have a random otter.

    image.png


  • Literally the reason why I play like the most scummy PoS when facing TTV's. I had a good amount of biased TTV's that insulted me on my profile or called me all kinds of names after they lost in a fair game. Since then I kinda made it my duty to slug, tunnel, annoy and stretch the round, making it super unfun for them to play.

  • Aww, what a cute dog! :)

    I love reptiles.

    Honestly though, put me in with a fully grown python and I'll be fine as long as it doesn't try bite me (which is pretty rare anyways). Lol.

  • As someone who owns 9 (!) dogs myself, I completely empathize with the OP. Shame on that person for getting angry at you. Life is far more important than any video game, and that person who was so insensitive obviously has no clue about common sense or decency.

    Glad that you dog is okay.

    ETA: How I ended up with 9 dogs. As Ian Malcom said in Jurrassic Park, life found a way, lol.

    20161123_220452.jpg


  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    I don't have pets, but this is just too cute to not participate. So have a random otter.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/PRHVY6IAP2ND/image.png

    fluffy crab

    Untitled Image


  • @ChiSoxFan11 said:

    As someone who owns 9 (!) dogs myself, I completely empathize with the OP. Shame on that person for getting angry at you. Life is far more important than any video game, and that person who was so insensitive obviously has no clue about common sense or decency.

    Glad that you dog is okay.

    ETA: How I ended up with 9 dogs. As Ian Malcom said in Jurrassic Park, life found a way, lol.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/GWDUHFF6043L/20161123-220452.jpg

    Aww, gorgeous. Trust me, they grow up real fast. 😅

    I'm glad I could get away with turning this thread into people sharing photos of thier pets.

  • Twitch is the biggest echo chamber you'll ever find.

    I'm not surprised you were chat banned for apologizing/contextualizing the situation.

1 2 3 ›