Its gonna be Spencer Mansion im calling it from now....

Just from the teaser and the forest I think they are doing the same with what they did with the Silent hill chapter.Take multiple things from multiple games.I could be wrong and i hope im wrong.


Because tbh, i'm not that excited about a mostly indoor map.

I think Raccoon city is a far better choice for a map.Plus its more popular.What do you guys think?

This could gives us 2 maps but i im not that optimistic.

Comments

  • @grayon444 said:

    Just from the teaser and the forest I think they are doing the same with what they did with the Silent hill chapter.Take multiple things from multiple games.I could be wrong and i hope im wrong.

    Because tbh, i'm not that excited about a mostly indoor map.

    I think Raccoon city is a far better choice for a map.Plus its more popular.What do you guys think?

    This could gives us 2 maps but i im not that optimistic.

    Spencer mansion would be sick. Raccon city would probably a more fun map to play on tho since indoor maps suck. My expectation for killer Jack baker (id prefer birkin,nemsis or mr x but I feel its likely the team will have an easier time designing around jack. Survivor Leon or jill hands down just makes the most sense both are easily recognizable characters but if you pushed me to name one its probably be leon.

  • I dont like Spencer Mansion, Im here for Police Station !

  • It's seems very likely it will be some sort of Raccon City related map (somewhere from the entire area)


    1. The umbrella charm does seem to hint that the map will be when umbrella is still very active (somewhere from re0-re3).

    2. These are the most iconic locations in the entire series (with re4 village being right behind)

    3. The clovers (I still can't seem to find the game note) are talked about in one of the game notes that were a sign of mutations in the racoon city area (more specifically the arklay mountains).


    All potential maps for re chapter (not all are necessarily super likely)

    - Mansion

    - Arklay Mountains forest

    -Raccoon City Streets

    -Raccoon Coty Police Station

    - Raccoon City Hospital

    - Racoon City Orphanage

    - Raccoon City Sewers

    - NEST (any of them)

    -Train (the one from 0)

    The first 4 seem the most likely imo.

  • I feel like for the mpas the most likely will be

    -R.P.D

    -Baker Ranch

    -Spencer Mansion

    -Raccoon City

  • Oh god please not another indoor... Can never find gens

  • @BlindMole said:

    Oh god please not another indoor... Can never find gens

    It might not be that bad. Here are maps of the basic set up for mansion for both floors and the main parts of the mansion

    mansion2f.png mansion1f (1).png


    Id assume at least a lot of the dead end rooms would be blocked off or be at least given a breakable wall

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127399#Comment_2127399

    It might not be that bad. Here are maps of the basic set up for mansion for both floors and the main parts of the mansion

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DF4XO6EGADOR/mansion2f.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/26DQOFX3SK3C/mansion1f-281-29.png

    Id assume at least a lot of the dead end rooms would be blocked off or be at least given a breakable wall

    Ok if they choose to go with this they have to block off a lot of rooms, corridors, etc.

    This map will be a maze and it will make me sweat to even make it to a gen.

  • @IWasLeft2Die said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127399#Comment_2127399

    It might not be that bad. Here are maps of the basic set up for mansion for both floors and the main parts of the mansion

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DF4XO6EGADOR/mansion2f.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/26DQOFX3SK3C/mansion1f-281-29.png

    Id assume at least a lot of the dead end rooms would be blocked off or be at least given a breakable wall

    Maybe if they do the same thing as in lery's where you can actually find them now.... I don't know... I'm just blind af man feels bad :(

  • Playing through the Resident Evil games again, all I've realized about the upcoming chapter is that no matter what the map is, it'll be another indoor map

  • @DwightFairfield said:

    Playing through the Resident Evil games again, all I've realized about the upcoming chapter is that no matter what the map is, it'll be another indoor map

    Not if its the legitimate streets of Raccoon City. Like you can't go in the buildings its just genuinely the streets

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2127572#Comment_2127572

    Not if its the legitimate streets of Raccoon City. Like you can't go in the buildings its just genuinely the streets

    I see, although then it would be hell for mobility killers and ranged killers

    so while not technically indoors, it has the spirit of an indoors map

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ClamorVentus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/244346/its-gonna-be-spencer-mansion-im-calling-it-from-now

    But what if its 2 maps, we already have one confirmed and claire aswell confirmed. But the killer im calling it its going to be Nemesis.

    Claire is confirmed?

    Did i miss something?

  • This content has been removed.
  • @ClamorVentus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2128153#Comment_2128153

    I mean kinda and kinda not. The phrase that Matheiu said "Look you got 2 choices here: Kill or be killed, its your call" thats the phrase that Claire says to Steve Burnfield in Dark Chronicles so he evidenced way to much.

    Cool.So basically Leon confirmed aswell?

  • This content has been removed.
  • I think a mansion or the police department is way more interesting of a location than Raccoon City. RC doesn't really have that many standout features and could be confused for just any random city. The mansion has more personality and represents Resident Evil more I feel.

  • I don't really recall an urban-styled map, but it won't be too different from an indoor map. Both have big walls that prevent you from just strolling across the map, the only difference is that one protects you from rain.

  • @grayon444 said:

    Just from the teaser and the forest I think they are doing the same with what they did with the Silent hill chapter.Take multiple things from multiple games.I could be wrong and i hope im wrong.

    Because tbh, i'm not that excited about a mostly indoor map.

    I think Raccoon city is a far better choice for a map.Plus its more popular.What do you guys think?

    This could gives us 2 maps but i im not that optimistic.

    If not Spencer mansion probably the village from re 4