Regarding Breakdown
So just found out today that this perk is bugged and unaware of what has been going on I had used it in a sabo build. I got messaged by another player who said they reported me for exploiting, should I be concerned?
So just found out today that this perk is bugged and unaware of what has been going on I had used it in a sabo build. I got messaged by another player who said they reported me for exploiting, should I be concerned?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They breakdown bug is not bannable as of right now
I always get them confused.
The mods explained it and it is not bannable but they will fix it.
That’s a relief, hopefully it gets hotfixed soon.
Hope they just disable it. Just faced a 4man earlier no mither breakdown unbreakable had to just keep redowning till they bleed out.
Devs most likey don't have a way to disable perks.
They can disable maps because those can be controlled server side.
Yeah but telling people to suck it up and wait when people are knowingly abusing it is kinda dumb imo. This is on a way higher level then the wakeup bug. This is basically their immortal unless you slug them over and over.
They need to make an announcement in-game, like they did with Infinite Mend.
This ######### is gamebreaking.
I don’t think they do, Wake Up was a perk the was broken once and they weren’t able to disable it.