4 leaf clover: RE chapter is connected to part 4?
Look at this:
https://i.imgur.com/YTZmGTc.pngThere is a lot of 4leaf clovers on this image. Maybe anybody knows how 4leaf clover belongs to RE universe?
If not, that's what i found:
Clover studio was made by capcom and directly connected to RE 4 release.
What do you think? Part 4 Leon confirmed?

Comments
That would be awesome, I personally want leon and chris to come in.
Didn't Leon have to pick up a clover key in RE2? I may be remembering that wrong, but I'm pretty sure he did.
Yes, but it's 3 leaf clover
Huh. Aren't there clovers surrounding Spencer Mansion as well? Again, could be wrong about that, but maybe that's what the trailer is hinting at?
I'm pretty sure you are correct about the Mansion being surrounded by clovers
Edit: actually the arklay mountains technically (which the Mansion is in)
I can't seem to find it but I believe I remember reading a note in one of the games that talked about the clovers being an early sign of mutations in the area. Something to that effect
I don't know, it's a possibility.
Oh no, another indoor map
This is a very clever observation, but I don't know what to make from it.
It may be outdoor. They could do the arklay mountains as a map itself
I don't think they'll skip opportunity to add mansion to the game
Yeah if they did a Raccoon City realm I hope they do (and I don't think this will actually happen)
1 Mansion
2. Arklay mountains (with a train stopped)
3. Racoon city streets
4. NEST (either of them)
5. Police station
More maps (beyond Raccoon City realm) (again probably won't happen) but I like the idea of encorporating most of the games somewhat
1. Village from re4
2. Baker estate from re7
3. Ship from revelations
4. Marshlands from re5
5. College campus from re6
Clovers usually have 3 leaves, the reason 4 leaf clovers are considered 'lucky' is because they're an extremely rare mutation. The RE franchise is all about mutations. This isn't really much I think, considering most of the baddies in RE (and certainly all the candidates for Killers) are all mutated in one way or another. Maybe there's someone who's connected more to mutation than the others; The only one I can think of is Mr. X, who changes/mutates forms as his game(s) go on. Could be a mutation power where he gains more abilities and changes appearance as the Trial proceeds, but at that point it's pure speculation.
EDIT: It submitted before I could finish.
I was wondering what the hell was up with all them clover's. Seems a strange detail to add otherwise.
Thanks for the theory. Hopefully it will hold.
Funny I was think the map could be from re 4 if there is a map
But there are way more 4 leaf clovers compared to 3 leaf ones
Come to think of it, this seems to also make it more likely it won't be focused on any setting from RE4-RE8 since Umbrella has either no presence or nearly no presence in each of those games and the charm seems to hint towards umbrella a lot. Sure this is speculation but I think gives more proof it will be sometime between zero and 3, but less likely 0