What are the SWF/Solo Stats?
Just curious. Like how many people play with SWF than Solo. And what is the escape/fail ratio for SWF and Solo? I feel like there has been a drastic increase in players who SWF vs Solo.
Just curious. Like how many people play with SWF than Solo. And what is the escape/fail ratio for SWF and Solo? I feel like there has been a drastic increase in players who SWF vs Solo.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Id like to see the stats too
My SWF (2-4 man SWF) escape percentage is approx 7% higher than my solo escape percentage over 3173 games as survivor (yep I track them all).
My solo escape rate is 65.6% and my SWF escape rate is 72.7%.
My 2 man SWF escape rate is highest 73.2% and my 4 man SWF escape rate is 71.9%.
I played a total of 2781 solo matches and 392 SWF matches.
Total I have played 6824 matches - with 3651 as killer. I say I am a 50/50 player but it's slightly more killer matches.
They won't show it because we all know SWF results are gonna blow solo's out of the water, and then they'll have to admit that SWF is overpowered.
I guarantee you that is the truth. If they show the real stats SWF would blow everything out of the water.
Back in 2019 they put out some general stats about SWF, stating about half of all survs were in at least a two-man group, and that the average escape/death rates weren't much different, even at red ranks.
I believe those totals were with all platforms combined, which makes sense given the UEA's with the consoles would prohibit separate reportings.
But I also have to think the numbers in a SWF must have further increased due to the lovely Solo queue experience and Covid, etc.
We could def use more up to date stats!
Unless you break into their office and see the real data for yourself then i would take anything with a grain of salt.
I’m betting it’s more than half the survivors in the game are SWF. They would never show the data if that’s the case.
I can start taking down my Solo and SWF stats, if you like.
They have actually released these stats before (not win rates of SWF, but how many are SWF) and only about 4% of survivors play as a 4 person SWF. Slightly more for 2 and 3s, and less than a quarter in total.
That’s been years ago though right?
You realise that if more than half were 4 man SWF, you'd hardly ever be able to queue in as a solo or 2-3 man SWF right? You'd literally have half the potential matches of a 4-man SWF.
My solo/small-SWF queues are roughly comparable to my 4-man queues, so I'd be surprised if the figures were too much different. I could imagine it increasing from 4% to maybe 10% or so.
They showed such stats some time ago. Basicly, solo survivors were short of 50% of played matches, meaning that swf was slightly over 50%.
The escape rate werent given, but it was mentioned that the survival rate of swf was about 10% higher than solo.
For me, thats about true, my survival rate as solo is about 75% (in red rank matches, not after rank reset), and when i played swf, it was 10-15% highter. But i only kept stats of my solo games, so i dont have hard numbers on that. But i mostly got out, or most of the team did.