Favorite skins to use?
I wanna see the forums communities favorite skin combos or skins in general, show em people
these are mine btw
I wanna see the forums communities favorite skin combos or skins in general, show em people
these are mine btw
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Here's mine
Wraith look is perfect
Oh hell yeah, this sounds fun!
Here's my Blight, I love him.
Oh and my Trapper is pretty stylish.
The TRUE Julie.
I have no clue why I like this one, but it just works.
Here's my Yui:
And finally, my Ace! (I swear, the hat was literally made for his outfit.)
:)
Literal Goddess
I use these pants on my Felix because it highlights his man buns
Classic Lisa Simpson Hag
Dweet
That sad moment when your main is the only killer in the game who doesn't have a single cosmetic :(
At least Prestige looks nice:
I remember back when I had his P3, then I got a save error before his rework and lost it
Bloody love his P3
I am sorry for you, my friend. I've heard a lot about those save errors, and they sound very frustrating.
And yes, his P3 skin is amazing!
I used it all the time when playing him, took me forever to level everyone back up but when I got done with the survivors and done with Ghostface I forgot to level freddy up and I got so sad
I use many more but here's 3 of my favorites for both of my mains, Nancy and Felix.
Wow ya'll cosmetics are amazing, I wish I had that kind of money though
Here’s the two for my mains!
That is rough, buddy. Hope you can get your P3 Freddy back.
Mine were mostly earned through gameplay - iridescent shards, events, or making it to tier 70 in rift so $10 of auric cells are earned back. Only exception was Charity Case pack but that was only $5 that went to good cause.