Does matchmaker actively just pick on people?

Like I feel it's intentional, like it actively bullies people somedays.

Red rank in both survivor and killer.

If I queue up as survivor I get like all green or brown rank teammates who have no clue what they are doing.

If I queue up as killer I get a full red rank SWF with map offerings, full meta loadouts, ton of items, etc....


I feel like it's targeting me because I can toggle back and fourth and it's like night and day each time.

Comments

  • I am an X ox player and just played a game as a rank 4, got two 20s and a 19 against a lvl 1 killer, played killer at rank 13 and got 1, 1, 2 and 4. They obviously do it on purpose, there is no way this coincidence would happen daily, multiple times a day if not on purpose. I also feel like PC is catered to as well, the game is quickly becoming trash.

  • I'm just joking dude, I doubt it's actually doing that it's just really bad luck. The pools to pull from are probably just vastly different at that moment in time.

    I am just venting.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Like I feel it's intentional, like it actively bullies people somedays.

    Red rank in both survivor and killer.

    If I queue up as survivor I get like all green or brown rank teammates who have no clue what they are doing.

    If I queue up as killer I get a full red rank SWF with map offerings, full meta loadouts, ton of items, etc....

    I feel like it's targeting me because I can toggle back and fourth and it's like night and day each time.

    My exact same experience in dbd as you.

    Especially when I wait 5 minutes in queue as survivor and I get a lobby full of console.(console triggers me)

  • @Quake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/243638/does-matchmaker-actively-just-pick-on-people

    My exact same experience in dbd as you.

    Especially when I wait 5 minutes in queue as survivor and I get a lobby full of console.(console triggers me)

    PC players trigger me.

    They all just sit and do nothing the whole match.

  • @Pulsar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118800#Comment_2118800

    PC players trigger me.

    They all just sit and do nothing the whole match.

    PC players also trigger me. Because when I check their profiles after they left me to die they're usually on each others friends lists.

  • Yes, and I'm sure the map randomiser is in on it too, the corn map always for me.

    I bet the Matchmaking and Map Picker are having a good laugh bullying me.

  • They were brown rank but we had an even newer killer and they got stuff done while I was running them. I lucked out this time. I put on meta perks instead of my altruism build for nothing.


    image.png


  • This is why we need MMR!

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    This is why we need MMR!

    Not like what the test showed anyways it rendered the game non functional basically. I am okay with MMR but only if it's done right.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118855#Comment_2118855

    Not like what the test showed anyways it rendered the game non functional basically. I am okay with MMR but only if it's done right.

    The test was the best day solo survivors ever experienced. "What's this? I have actual good teammates who don't want to throw the game?" So yes, we do want it to be like the test, because that was the right way.

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2118858#Comment_2118858

    The test was the best day solo survivors ever experienced. "What's this? I have actual good teammates who don't want to throw the game?" So yes, we do want it to be like the test, because that was the right way.

    Like hell it was, it destroyed the game for most people. If it came out like that the game would be dead in a month. I would uninstall immediately for sure, and bhvr know

    Waiting 2 hours for a match, the bottom tier killers going against comp teams and losing every single game, people getting the WRONG teammates, and just overall a terrible mess.

    It DID work well for SOME people, but for a huge portion it did not. Some things worked, a lot did not.