Is there a sound bug with Hawkin’s?
Played against a huntress and there were so many missing sounds and the ones I did hear sounded like I was underwater. Is this a known issue?
Played against a huntress and there were so many missing sounds and the ones I did hear sounded like I was underwater. Is this a known issue?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont know if this is related but I've noticed lately huntresses hatchets are sometimes silent either when being wound up or thrown which makes it very hard to play against her
Leatherface also has a silent chainsaw rev sometimes.
There's sound bugs on every map. This game prides itself on having sound bugs.
Yup I've encountered this one too