spirit balancing
so was thinking of a fun and interesting way to I guess rebalance spirit
first of all, I think a fun thing that should be added is her very own chase music because I would like to see a mechanic to where when the chase music changes when the spirit uses her power to avid the confusion and that stupid standing still """"""MiNdGaMe"""""
and one other thing you know when the spirit has a passive ability to where she phase in and out of reality I was think maybe that can also work against her where she phases back into reality while phase walking of course her husk will still be where she left it
Comments
A lot of people agree with the concept of Spirit phasing in and out while sheβs in her power. It wouldnβt be bad and it could increase her skill cap if there was a way to know when she reveals herself.
As much as i love strong killer in the roster, the thing is that spirit is a killer that has a power that is to un informative.
you don't know when she is phasing when being chased and that can be very annoying and sometime boring to go against cause you basically know your going down when you have iron will its just a matter of when
Spirit is fine. You don't NEED to know EVERYTHING the killer is doing. You both flip and coin and the winner comes out on top. Stop trying to exploit your smaller hitbox against objects and you'll be fine.
None of that is true. It has been proven multiple times except for the shards only working on 1 outfit and only if standing directly in front of the Spirit. There is NO way to tell where she is. Even her footsteps are barely audible when phased. Been proven multiple times that none of that is true.
that's the thing flipping a coin isn't fun for the surv side
trust me like I said love killers that are fun, strong and have a decently high skill cap
but the spirit is none of those slap on stridor and you can turn off your brain and win, nor is she fun like I said guessing inst very fun
in addition to this comment what if there is no grass or anything to give away
surv just want one thing o help them against spirit
But the Spirit isn't flipping a coin.
They have footsteps. Scratch marks. Blood. Pain grunts. Breathing. At worst, they're rolling a d10 and lose the survivor on a 1.
The survivor has the game's permission to go π»ππΈπ themselves.
good point i forgot to add that to my agrument
She doesn't move GRASS, she doesn't make any noise except that stupid hissing noise to tell you you're about to get downed, her footsteps can't even be heard on most tiles and on the ones that you can, you have to have your volume so high that your ears will bleed when she screams at you. SHE HAS NO TELLS. That's why NO ONE who actually plays survivor likes going against a Spirit who isn't braindead. I won over 80 games straight with her for over 2 weeks before I stopped playing her to prove a point on how stupid easy she is to win as. Spirit is the definition of 1-sided dice that is loaded from the start.
We've been saying this for months but most don't care since its a free win as Spirit.
they should just remove her from the game lmao
I'm good with this convo. Spirit is stupid easy. Just slap on Stridor and win some matches at Rank 1 like I did. Didn't take me more than 2 minutes to figure out how to butt ride someone with Stridor and know where they are. You can say what you like but she has no tells. You cannot beat her. You got LUCKY. That's it.